Sunday, April 6, 2014

Zinca's Fantasy Dream (reader contributed story)

                                                                                                                                    Fenton Maurer
(Blogger's note: this is an erotic story my friend Zinca sent me and it is so natural and  hot--it may fire your own dreams tonight --Yoru Lamourfou)

Zinca's Fantasy Dream

by Zinca Xue

I sat alone in the hot tub.....feeling neglected and unwanted. I gasped when a delicate soft hand touched my shoulder and sliding down my arm took hold of my hand. "Come, we are waiting for you," she said as she helped me out of the tub and led me, still wet, up the path towards the orgy pit. Lots of familiar smiling faces greeted me when we arrived at the pit, which was empty. "Lie  down in the middle of it and close your eyes. You must not open them no matter what happens" she said. My mind said "whoa" but my heart said "Obey" and I did. I gasped when my legs were parted and I felt a wet tongue glide over my labia and slip between my lips. Trailing up and down my pussy making me moan as I became aroused and wet. I arch my back..pushing my pussy against her mouth. She nipped my clit..I screamed..she lapped my walls ..I moaned. Suddenly my hair was grabbed and my head pulled back. I opened my mouth to protest. Before I knew it a huge cock was trust down my throat. I heard a command to suck.so I sucked....I squeezed my lips and felt it trobbing....I pulled back so that I could lap his precum....mmmmmm....I teased his peehole  with my tongue...I could hear him grunting. He grabbed my hair to hold my head still and started to fuck my mouth. I was then turned over by strong hands and suddenly I felt  huge cock penetrate my pussy....OMG..it was soo big....opening me...stretching me...filling me. He started to pump me...Ohhhh Godddddd. I then felt spittle being worked into my ass hole by a finger. Suddenly I felt as if I was being stabbed....a huge cock was forced into my tight ass...My body went rigid...I tried to shriek with fright and a searing pain...My mouth was filled with cock so I gagged and choked. My three holes were penetrated by huge cocks at the same time......and I was being simultaneously fucked mercilessly by the three guys. Then I remembered that this was my fantasy dream being realised ......How I had longed to experience being taken by three big sexy men together. I relaxed and surrendered my body to them. Each time they thrust into me I felt as if my brain was exploding....a kaleidoscope of colours flashed before my still closed eyes. Oh God..it was so beautiful....me their sex toy.....fucking me.... fucking meeeeee...then I felt them tense up and they exploded in me.....I felt each cock squirt deep into me. My body spasmed ..my holes clenched hysterically. A tsunami of orgasm flowed over me. I felt them withdraw and I collapsed .....aware of hot cum oozing out of my orifices. I opened my eyes to discover that I was in my rl bed.....I had just had the most incredible dream. But then I became aware of the salty taste of semen in my mouth.....my pussy was open and sticky with semen oozing out and my asshole was dilated and sore. OMG...what had happened to me?...where were they? Who did this to me?........

No comments:

Post a Comment